Monday, November 7, 2016

Summer story

hello guys!!
how are you all??
 well i am great , and m really sorry for not writing any post from so so long!!
missed my readers! but wait something good happened in my life and i want to share it with you all
i moved to NEW DELHI. finally my family approved  me to go out of my home (the nest of my life off course) and i was super excited and nervous too because i was looking for a job as now i am an officially adult YOU SEE and need to stand on my own. and guess what ?????
I GOT A JOB!!! yay yayaya!!! so you know now why i was not posting any thing , as i have started working i dont get enough time ,just Sundays and sometimes Saturday, and i usually sleep and relax or do laundry and sometimes my friends come over. i m thinking of a writing a post on living in a different city someday hehe.

so summer is already up and its really hot in delhi like a lot.
but i love summers as we can wear light, colorful and different variety of clothes. :P

1) Bagpack


 2)Pom pom

3) Slip dress





 4) Gingam

 5) Seuin


 6) Prints


 7) cold shoulders


 8) Lose pants
i hope you liked my post and soon gonna get all the stuff!
Xoxo..
Pooja

No comments:

Post a Comment